On 11 Sep 2012, at 17:11, Bruno Marchal wrote: (to John Clark)

I have shown you that you were confusing the 1-view and the 3-view, or the 3-view on the 1-view (like in "I will feel myself in both cities"), and the 1-view on the 1-views (I will feel myself being in only one city and I can't know which one). This gives the only indeterminacy phenomenologically equivalent with the quantum one, yet explained entirely with assuming quantum physics.

I meant "without assuming QM".