On 10 Sep 2012, at 21:45, John Clark wrote:

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> A better question to John would be: explain where consciousness and universes come from

Paraphrasing Mark Twain: Drawing on my fine command of the English language I stood up, looked him straight in the eye, and said "I don't know".

Good. So we can do research.

> Someone who say that he does not believe in God, usually take for granted other sort of God, that is they make a science, like physics,

Science can't explain everything but it beats something like religion which can't explain anything.

Science is not a field, but a methodology, or even just a human (or machine) attitude. Why not apply it in theology?