From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-12, 05:26:53
Subject: Re: The poverty of computers

On 11 Sep 2012, at 18:42, John Clark wrote:

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Science is not a field, but a methodology, or even just a human (or machine)
> attitude. Why not apply it in theology?

It has been,

Nice to hear that.

its just that the devout don't like the answers science has come up with.

I agree. Such devout illustrate bad faith. Anyone "believing" in God cannot
have any problem with science, if only because science, well understood, can
only ask question and suggest temporary theories.

Not answering about the step3 ---> step4 makes you looking like a devout
atheist embarrassed by the scientific attitude on the mind body problem.