On 9/16/2012 8:55 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD LOOK INTO THORIUM REACTORS  BUT
THERE ARE MANY DOUBTERS (CERTAINLY GREENIES AMONG THEM)
THAT THEY WOULD WORK.
Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
9/16/2012
so that everything could function."
Hi Roger,

I agree. It is obvious that the "greenies" are just the new incarnations of Luddites. It is amazing that they have the temerity to wish all of us into a Stone Age existence while they sit on their pillows of comfort and pontificate to us how we need to "save the Earth". They just want us to accept the serfdom that they wish to impose upon us.

--
Onward!

Stephen