On 16.09.2012 22:11 Stephen P. King said the following:
On 9/16/2012 12:43 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

If you look at Germany, you see that you are not quite right. It is
 better to see this, as usually, a fight for resources between
different interest groups, in this case for example an atomic lobby
 vs. a wind power lobby. Yet, it is hard to refer to the wind power
 lobby as Luddites. It brings many new and interesting scientific
question with, for example look at Smart Grids.

Evgenii -- http://blog.rudnyi.ru

I always try to find a global view that allows me to see the opposing
sides as on an equal footing. I only care about Truth, not political
affiliations.

Then it is unclear to me what you offer to a society. Do you mean that you know the Truth?

Evgenii