On 21 Sep 2012, at 03:28, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 9/20/2012 12:14 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:48:15 AM UTC-4, Jason wrote:

It's not doing the computations that is hard, the computations are already there. The problem is learning their results.

The problem is doing anything in the first place. Computations don't do anything at all. The reason that we do things is that we are not computations. We use computations. We can program things, but we can't thing programs without something to thing them with. This is a fatal flaw. If Platonia exists, it makes no sense for anything other than Platonia to exist. It would be redundant to go through the formality of executing any function is already executed non-locally. Why 'do' anything?

Bruno can 't answer that question. He is afraid that it will corrupt Olympia.

Not at all, the answer is easy here. In the big picture, that is arithmetic, nothing is done. The computations are already "done" in it. "doing things" is a relative internal notion coming from the first person perspectives.

Also, Platonia does not really exist, nor God, as existence is what belongs to Platonia. Comp follows Plotinus on this, both God and Matter does not belong to the category exist (ontologically). They are epistemological beings.

Onward!

Stephen