From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-24, 12:59:07
Subject: Re: Nonsense!

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Stephen P. King  wrote:

?
>> Thus the moon does not exist when you are not looking at it.

?
? > I expected better from you! This quip is based on the premise that "you"
are the only observer involved. Such nonsense! Considering that there are a
HUGE number of observers of the moon

What about the crater Daedalus on the far side of the moon, nobody is observing
it at this moment so does it exist right now? At any rate my point was that if
it's true that "there is no email message outside of human interpretation" as
Craig Weinberg asserted then it must also be true that the moon does not exist
when you are not looking at it.

? John K Clark