On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net>wrote:

>  >> Thus the moon does not exist when you are not looking at it.
>>

   > I expected better from you! This quip is based on the premise that
> "you" are the only observer involved. Such nonsense! Considering that there
> are a HUGE number of observers of the moon

What about the crater Daedalus on the far side of the moon, nobody is
observing it at this moment so does it exist right now? At any rate my
point was that if it's true that "there is no email message outside of
human interpretation" as Craig Weinberg asserted then it must also be true
that the moon does not exist when you are not looking at it.

  John K Clark