On 05 Oct 2012, at 13:33, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Richard Ruquist

I appreciate your suggestion, but I am already convinced,
and have other sources besides that.

What I'm looking for is a book which gives the central
mechanism of  abiogenesis, the production of living
matter from nonliving matter. If indded there is
such a thing.

Mind emerges from numbers (or from the combinators, etc.).

Matter emerge from mind.

Comp explains completely why it looks the contrary locally.

Comp might be false, but as matter emerges from mind in a precise way, comp ("I survive through machine substitution at some level") is made refutable.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
10/5/2012