From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-10-05, 11:34:19
Subject: Re: Subjectivity is no longer a dirty word! A nice video
discussingthedual aspect theory

On 05 Oct 2012, at 13:33, Roger Clough wrote:

> Hi Richard Ruquist
>
> I appreciate your suggestion, but I am already convinced,
> and have other sources besides that.
>
> What I'm looking for is a book which gives the central
> mechanism of abiogenesis, the production of living
> matter from nonliving matter. If indded there is
> such a thing.

Mind emerges from numbers (or from the combinators, etc.).

Matter emerge from mind.

Comp explains completely why it looks the contrary locally.

Comp might be false, but as matter emerges from mind in a precise way,
comp ("I survive through machine substitution at some level") is made
refutable.

Bruno