I can be the result of a tautological causation: natural selection: what is
reasonable? what at a certain level in tjhinking  beings achieve survival..
what exist? what help to survive. What survives? what  perdures. What
perdures? waht reproduces. What reproduces? what is sucessfull. What is
sucessful? what survives.

2012/10/16 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>  On 10/16/2012 10:41 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
>
> *How can reason be created (for the very first time in the cosmos) for a
> reason (fails because it is circular) *
>

> Seems to be a pun on "reason" = "rational thinking" and "reason" =
> "explanatory cause".
>
> Brent

Alberto.