On 11/3/2012 2:22 AM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 11/3/2012 12:44 AM, meekerdb wrote:
On 11/2/2012 10:38 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
No, that is an incoherent statement as it pretends to be meaningful in the absence of any means to evaluate its meaningfulness.

So what means do you used to evaluate, "Either snow is white or snow is not
white."?

    My eyes can still discriminate colors from each other... I use them.

So do you use your color discrimination to evaluate,"Either klognee is grue or klognee is not grue."?

    Well, I don't know, I never tried. Have you? How did it work out?

Well, that's very curious since the sentence is a tautology and is obviously
true.