On 11/5/2012 1:49 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
[SPK] You are considering only one entity.

This is incorrect. For example the first person plural is defined in term of duplication of populations of machines sharing universal numbers/computations.
Dear Bruno,

I would like to restrict my discussions to just a few questions about the comp hypothesis. I do not understand how the AUDA explains the "duplication of populations of machines sharing universal numbers/computations". Could you elaborate on this? I asked previously if there exists an index set or some other way to identify differences between populations. You didn't seem to know what an index set <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_set> is... My confusion is that I see only a single equivalence class of machines allowed by Tennenbaum's theorem <http://web.mat.bham.ac.uk/R.W.Kaye/papers/tennenbaum/tennrosser>. Where am I going wrong?

    My problems center around your ideas about 3p-truth!

--
Onward!

Stephen