On 11/14/2012 4:29 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Dear Bruno,

My claim is that the phrase that you used above "...we agree that for all ...." is just another way of thinking of my definition of reality as "That which is incontrovertible for some collection of observers that can communicate with each other". It is the mutual agreement between all participants, be they electrons or amoeba or human or galactic clusters, that makes a reality "real".

OK. That is recovered in comp by the notion of first person plural (duplication of machine population)
Dear Bruno,

How exactly is the duplication achieved? What indexes the differences? A Blum complexity measure?

--
Onward!

Stephen