On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:49:35 AM UTC-5, Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 07 Nov 2012, at 13:42, Craig Weinberg wrote:
>
> > Can anyone explain why geometry/topology would exist in a comp
> > universe?
>
> The execution of the UD cab be shown to be emulated (in Turing sense)
> by the arithmetical relation (even by the degree four diophantine
> polynomial). This contains all dovetailing done on almost all possible
> mathematical structure.
>
> This answer your question,

It sounds like you are agreeing with me that yes, there is no reason that
arithmetic would generate any sort of geometric or topological
presentation. Or are you saying that because geometry can be reduced to
arithmetic then we don't need to ask why it exists? Not sure.

> but the real genuine answer should explain
> why some geometries and topologies are stastically stable, and here
> the reason have to rely on the way the relative numbers can see
> themselves, that is the arithmetical points of view.
>
> In this case it can be shown that the S4Grz1 hypostase lead to typical
> topologies, that the Z1* and X1* logics leads to Hilbert space/von
> Neuman algebra, Temperley Lieb couplings, braids and hopefully quantum
> computers.
>
> No need to go that far. Just keep in mind that arithmetic emulates
> even just the quantum wave applied to the Milky way initial
> conditions. And with comp, the creature in there can be shown to
> participate in forums and asking similar question, and they are not
> zombies (given comp, mainly by step 8).

The question though, is why is arithmetic emulating anything to begin with?

Craig