>> On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 8:19:03 AM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King wrote:
>>

>> Hi Craig,
>
>     Comp is not false, IMHO, it is just looked as through a very limited
> window. It's notion of truth is what occurs in the limit of an infinite
> number of mutually agreeing observers. 1+1=2 has no counter example in a
> world that is Boolean Representable, thus it is universally true. This does
> not imply that all mathematical truths are so simple to prove via a method
> of plurality of agreement. Motl wrote something on this today:
> http://motls.blogspot.com/2012/11/when-truths-dont-commute-inconsistent.htm

Unfortunately that page seems to be gone?

I'm not saying that arithmetic isn't objectively true though, I'm saying
that arithmetic comes from sense and not the other way around. The fact
that geometry is arithmetically redundant I think supports that if not
proves it. If comp were true, the universe would not and could not have any
geometry.

Craig