On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:58:12 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

> Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> According to Kant, the fundamentals or primitives of spacetime objects
> are the two fundamental (inextended) intuitions:
>
> 1) a sliver of time alone (showing when something happens)
> and 2)  a frame of space alone (showuing what happens).
>
> If you join these primitives, then you get an extended object in
> spacetime.

I agree with Kant (well sort of... I think that there aren't really slivers
of time or frames of space, but rather a universe of sense which presents
itself as private temporal experience and public spatial realism), but what
I am asking about is comp. I think that the fact that geometry exists
negates comp.

Craig