On 11/17/2012 7:15 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
Now I see that there is a remote hint of what you say in Leibniz's
metaphysics. Each monad perceives only the phenomenol world,
the world from his own perspective. The actual object is only
truly perceived if "perceived" by all perceivers.

Hi Roger,

Right, but the "object" is "real" only insofar as it is m-perceived - perceived by all synchronized monads.

But that does create the object, the actual object always was, as
it is itself a monad, and they can be neither created nor
destroyed.
There is no object outside of m-perception! It is maya, illusion. This is how I understand Bruno's notion of 3p, it is that which is m-perceived. The sum of all possible monads = God.

--
Onward!

Stephen