Stephan,

I do assume simultaneity within the monads for the very reasons you
specify plus a few more like it makes Cramer's Transactional Analysis
instantaneous and Feymann's QED as well. Quantum Electrodynamics is
the most accurate theory compared to experiment extant yet is based on
particles coming back from the future. Simultaneity, either because of
individual monad mapping of the universe or their collective BEC
processing solves the QED problem and makes a 1p only universe
possible as you so eloquently point out. However, in my theory
simultaneity is at the level of a hypothesis even though I present
arguments supporting its possibility.
Richard