From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-08, 15:41:15
Subject: Re: One cannot have 1p if there is no observer.

On 08 Dec 2012, at 14:02, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

For what it's worth, I think Richard referred to
Indra's Beads in connection with this problem.  Every monad
has its own myriad set of perceptions of the other monads,
but these are indirect (are constantly updated by the Supreme
Monad).

Tre Supreme Monad is needed to keep all of these perceptions
correct,

Like arithmetical truth will do for the machines/numbers.

each from their own viewpoint. Each monad is different.

Making God into something which is *not* a monad. He is above the monads, which
are more like windows through which "he" can see (and lost himself by filtering
the possible).

I work like this: anything you  say I translate in arithmetic and ask a L?ian
machine what she thinks about it.
If it is not too much complex I can easily find the answer (thanks to G, G*,
etc.). But I can change the definitions, until it fits the most, of course. Up
to now:

God = Arithmetical truth (a result of Askanas give a trick to interrogate the
machine about that, without ever naming "truth". I don't master it,
unfortunately and I should search for Askana thesis ...)

Monad = intensional numbers = programs = machines,

Supreme monad = universal (L?ian) numbers, machine, ...  Bp

Inner God = the knower = the first person (or its greatest common divisor) = Bp
& p = S4Grz

Then intelligible matter = the measure base = Bp & Dt = observable    (p
sigma_1, cf the UD)

Sensible matter = Bp & Dt & p     (p sigma_1, cf the UD)

That gives eight hypostases, because G, split into G and G*, as both material
secondary hypostases.

Bp                                         Bp
                     Bp & p

Bp & Dt                              Bp & Dt
Bp & Dt & p                       Bp & Dt & p

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/8/2012