Roger does not understand my argument that the monads of string theory
are effectively inextended despite they being uniformly distributed
throughout the universe at a density of 10^90/cc because each monad
maps the entire universe instantly and they collectively form a BEC.
In addition they collectively possess Peano cosmic consciousness so
that there is no need for a supreme monad. Richard