On 12/17/2012 11:31 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
I may have to disagree with you, possibly because
no one arithmetic statement is the whole truth.
And comp needs a whole set of equations,
 no one of which is the whole truth.
But I think that EVERYTHING comes from the One,
even untruth. Necessary truth is just a subset I think.
So is contingent truth.

Dear Roger,

I see the ONE as a superposition of Nothing and Everything... The Many is the classical case. /evil grin

Necessary truths are the only kind that can be known, they are conditional to context. Absence the specifiably of context even properties vanish and truths with them.

--
Onward!

Stephen