On 14 Dec 2012, at 16:38, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:41 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

On 13 Dec 2012, at 22:21, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 12/13/2012 2:48 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

On 12/13/2012 9:46 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

So I have no conflicts with science as long as I keep in mind what
kind of truth is referred to.

There is one truth. Let us search it.

There are many true propositions, but I don't think they can be
collected in
a coherent 'one truth'.

Perhaps the one truth is that there are many possible inconsistent
truths,
but only one set of consistent truths for each of us, or for each
universe,
whatever.(;<)

Dear Richard,

  I agree! How  these truths are woven together is of considerable
interest, as such is that ToE's attempt.

If different truth can be woven together, it means you bet on a unique truth
capable of doing that.

That is what happen in the TOE derived from comp. There is a unique truth: arithmetical truth, which gives rise to the many dreams, each containing the
8 incarnations of the possible points of view on each of those truth.

Bruno

How do the 8 incarnations incorporate the 3 logics: X, Z and S4g....?

Z is the logic of Bp & Dt
X is the logic of Bp & Dt & p
S4Grz is the logic of Bp & p

Z and X split on the G/G* difference, and to get matter you need to restrict the arithmetical translation on the UD, that is the Sigma_1 sentences. More on this asap (and probably on FOAR).

Onward!

Stephen