Dear Roger and Stephen,

Cowboy epistemology on truth are underestimated. Much simpler than all this
heavy stuff.

>From a fellow guitar cowboy that many will know:

When the sun came up this morning I took the time to watch it rise.
As its beauty struck the darkness from the skies.
I thought how small and unimportant all my troubles seem to be,
and how lucky another day belongs to me.

And as the sleepy world around me woke up to greet the day,
and all its silent beauty seemed to say:
So what, my friend, if all your dreams you haven't realized.
Look around, you got a whole new day to try.

Today is mine, today is mine, to do with what I will.
Today is mine. My own special cup to fill.
To die a little that I might learn to live.
And take from life that I might learn to give.

With all men I curse the present that seems void of peace of mind,
and race my thoughts beyond tomorrow and vision there more peace of mind.
But when I view the day around me I can see the fool I've been.
For today is the only garden we can tend.

-------> I don't need superpositions of Nothing and Everything, there is no
salami in the wild, no bounded context either, I may be indeterminate, but
just give me another day to try :)

Cowboy