It just want te people to argue about what must be true for these robots.
 I suppose that the truth about fabrication of pieces are know and accepted
by all, so the only remaining things to communicate and hold as trur are
the ones related with the location of available pieces  or things related
with truths about other robots or groups of robots.

2012/12/18 Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net>

>  Hi Alberto G. Corona
>
> I'd rather just take a poll.
> I feel more comfortable with data.
>
> [Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] <rclo...@verizon.net]>
> 12/18/2012

> *From:* Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com>
> *Receiver:* everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
> *Time:* 2012-12-18, 11:05:46
> *Subject:* Question: Robotic truth
>
>   Suppose that you are in charge of the software of a social robot. I
> mean a robot that live with other robots that collaborate to solve
> problems. These robots must repair themselves, with pieces that are located
> in the field. these pieces are scarce or they are not for free, and some
> groups of robots want your own pieces for them, so finally the
> robots燼rrange爐hemselves in groups of collaborators that try to fabricate
> pieces and protect them from the attacks of爋ther爂roups. Things become more
> complicated, since, for better defense and/or fabrication and/or attack the
> groups become bigger, and some subgroups are formed iinside, in order to
> have privileged access to valuable pieces in detriment of the other members
> of the big group.
>
> At a point in the programing, you have to deal with comunication of each
> robot with the fellow robots. As a result of this comunication, you must
> evaluate if what is communicated to you is true of false. If true it is
> hold in the list of true statements. 營f not, it is rejected. 燭he true
> statements will be used for the爀laboration爋f social behaviours intended to
> obtain pieces and to maintain the group of collaborators, the fabrication,
> ownership, and maybe robbery of new pieces for the future. Or else, the
> group will die, the robot will die and its lists of truths too.
>
> Since you know that finally the social robots will end
> in燼rrangements爋f燾ollaborators爄n the way I described above, T燞ow would you
> design the evaluator iof true and false statements.?
>
> --
> Alberto.

>  --

Alberto.