But you can not devote yourself to evaluate truth A solipsist robot is a
dead robot. an exceptic robot is a almost dead robot. The other robots will
not collaborate with a robot that spend so much time and is unreliable for
collaboration.  other robots will break the robot apart while it is
evaluating the certainty of the first truth..

Your truths must be operational from the first moment in order to create
plans for coordination with other robots. You as programmer know that your
robot will be involved in circles, some of them very intimate  others not
so intimate. The game to play is survival, not accuracy.

--
Alberto.