On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:33:55 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Hal Ruhl
>
> So whbat ? Those gini coefficnets are in percentages,
> so USA has a gini about 27 %, which is outstanding.
>
> If you don't that,  see from the wikimedia
> map (below) that  the USA gini coeff.
> is about about average in the world:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Filt/Sandbox
>

> Sorry, you have to go to that page to find what the colors mean.
> The pink color indicates that USA is smack dab in the middle
> of the gini coefficients.

No, smack dab in the middle of the 9 colors would be light orange - places
like Iran and Turkey. Yellow countries like India and Khazakstan are doing
better than that. We are down below average, in the D- range with China,
Mexico, and Peru. Can you imagine how many dirt poor peasants there are in
China or Mexico or Peru and how many abandoned ex-Middle Class suckers it
takes to make the US that shade of pink?

It's grotesque. Think of how many hundreds of millions of dollars in spare
change that those at the top have to convince people like you that giving
them more and more of your money is the only political solution.

It's not helping your case any btw Roger that you keep trying to pull dead
rabbits out of this hat. Turn it right side up and face the music.

Craig