On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:09:31 PM UTC-5, Stephen Paul King wrote:

> > Did you notice this chart on that link?
> >
> > http://www.unc.edu/~nielsen/special/s2/hs12003a.gif
> >
> > There is no shade of black that is white, sir. I know you mean well,
> > but I have lived in the US for 44 years and I can tell you that it has
> > gotten worse every decade - in California, in Colorado, and in North
> > Carolina. People who were middle class are now economically abandoned
> > while worthless monopolies capitalize on enormous economies of scale
> > to own more and more and more. Can't you see that? Can't you tell?
>
>      OK, stop complaining! Start doing something about it! Eat the Rich!

Unfortunately I think if that was possible it would have happened in the
60s, when Americans were young, rich, and healthy. Now it will only be
turned into a justification for more control.

I just wonder what your gonna do when they are all gone...

Live in peace? Grow food? That's the thing, we'll never know what we might
actually want to do as long as we have a society telling us what we have to
do.