On 12/19/2012 10:36 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
Did you notice this chart on that link?

There is no shade of black that is white, sir. I know you mean well, but I have lived in the US for 44 years and I can tell you that it has gotten worse every decade - in California, in Colorado, and in North Carolina. People who were middle class are now economically abandoned while worthless monopolies capitalize on enormous economies of scale to own more and more and more. Can't you see that? Can't you tell?

OK, stop complaining! Start doing something about it! Eat the Rich! I just wonder what your gonna do when they are all gone...