On 12/21/2012 7:35 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Come on. You could demolish Einstein special relativity with remark like that.

"--Mister Einstein, we member of the jury are not convinced by your thesis. There is a definite lack of rigor. Clearly E = mc^2 will not work with 2 interpreted by 2 raindrops. FAIL."

No, because GR comes with an interpretation and that has been tested. And in fact the 2 is irrelevant. c is just a scale factor from the way we defined units and physicist commonly set it to 1.