On 12/20/2012 1:01 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi
A simpler way to make my point is the axiom
that no information can be stand alone, it must
have context to give it meaning. But that context can not be
stored alone, it in turn must have context.
And so forth. Thus one bit of information
cannot simply be physically stored, it
would extend to take up the entire physical
universe.
But our brains do apparently store enormous amounts
of information.  The above argument suggests that
the bulk of this must be stored Platonically (mentally).

Hi Roger,

    Well said!

--
Onward!