On 13 Dec 2012, at 20:33, meekerdb wrote:

On 12/13/2012 9:46 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

So I have no conflicts with science as long as I  keep in mind what
kind of truth is referred to.

There is one truth. Let us search it.

There are many true propositions, but I don't think they can be collected in a coherent 'one truth'.

Perhaps.

Yet with comp, it is absolutely undecidable if there is more than arithmetical truth. The analytical and physical can be explained by the arithmetical, in term of capacity or incapacities.

But we can not know if comp is true, and as such we can't pretend to know the whole truth nature, and if the whole truth is arithmetical truth, we can explain somehow why we can only scratch the surface of it.