From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-15, 13:29:21
Subject: Re: the truth of science and the truth of religion

On 12/15/2012 12:59 PM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King -

I believe with Kant that conciousness has structure (the categories)
or else we could not know anything. These categories are ontological,
not mental, and so are a priori.

Dear Roger,

    This is where I think that Kant is wrong. To claim an a priori to be
absolute is to reduce all minds to a singular solipsism confined to an absolute
apartheid.

--
Onward!

Stephen