On 1/3/2013 9:59 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

I suppose that you're referring to the cpre-established perfect harmony,
which makes it seem as if everything we do is determined (by God).

IMHO that only means that God knows what we will do, not
make the decision for us.

Hi Roger,

The days that we can believe the Laplacean version of determinism are over. I believe in an immanent and continuously creative God. No event or observer is special, it is just that we cannot escape from the 1p of our experience, other than with our imaginations. ;-)

--
Onward!

Stephen