Hi Roger,

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Telmo Menezes
>
> All I can find on the web is that DNA only contains instructions to make
> various biomolecules such as proteins, RNA, etc.

That's enough. Proteins fold into complex 3D structures with very specific
chemical affinities. They are capable of self-assembling into specific
macro-structures. Here's a simulation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-dAvbl330

There's a field of biology dedicated to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_biology

It only works