Rupert Sheldrake - The Morphogenetic Universe

What is space ?  There is no such thing as space, there are only fields,
    which are mathematical structures.

What is matter ? There is no such thing as matter, because it is only a field.
    There is no such thing as mass, which is why there is no such thing needed
    as a Higgs field to form what we call mass. Hence we haven't found a Higgs
    or field.

What causes a foetus to grow into a baby ? Is it DNA ? Biologists agree DNA
does not do that.

If these questions puzzle or intrigue you, you might want to watch

Rupert Sheldrake's  "The Morphogenetic Universe"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dm8-OpO9oQ

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/3/2013