Hi Alberto G. Corona

According to Kant, space and time are intuitions, not perceptions.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/13/2013
From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-12, 07:48:13
Subject: Math-> Computation-> Mind -> Geometry -> Space -> Matter

Space and time may be a perception of the mind in the Kantian sense. I don?
find that space must be independent of the mind. ?pace and time may be the way
?e perceive a space-time manifold which is pure mathematical and nothing else.
Maybe we can see space out there and we can think on geometrical figures in
space (not algebraically) ?ecause we have space-mode rasoning on the mind, not
because space is?re-existent?o the mind, neither because space is something in
mathematics, because space is described in math without gemetry.

And may be that the autopoietic computation, in the forms of natural selection,
life and mind are trajectories in the space-time manifold, which, when looked
closely form outside space-time, ?hey are nothing but fortunate collisions of
particle trajectories and molecules so that entropy stay controlled along these
lines, with no reason but fortunate manifold structure and fortunate initial
conditions. ?ut looked from inside it appears to have phenomena like matter
space, causality, termodinamic irreversibility, time, minds etc.

--
Alberto.