On 16 Jan 2013, at 13:38, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:

The Newtonian world cannot exist without Quantum world
and vice versa.
We cannot separate the Quantum theory from Classical theory,
the  Quantum world from  Newtonian  material world.

The quantum can explain some notion of quasi-classicality, but strictly speaking QM and Newtonian physics implies 0=1.

The quantum world as real as the physical matter world and
we need understand and celebrate their unity.
Where is problem ?
The problem is, that we don’t  know how to unite them together.
Why ?
Because we don’t know what Quantum world is

With comp we have an explanation, and even a testable one. The price: no worlds per se, only cohering number dreams.

and it is almost
impossible for us to believe that It can be Aristotle’s  metaphysical
world.
Where is the key to solving this problem ?
The key has name. Its name is ‘ Quantum of Light’.
==.
P.S.
‘ All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me
no nearer to the answer to the question, 'What are light quanta?'
Nowadays every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks he knows it,
but he is mistaken. ‘
    / Einstein /

OK. But Einstein is the one who understood De Broglie when he extended QM of light to all particles. There is nothing special with light, here, I think, in Einstein's mind.

Bruno

===..