I agree with you Russell. It's nice to have new thinkers contributing ideas
as I was getting bored with Weinberg vs Clark, but at a certain point this
group will lose interest for me completely if 90% of the threads are about
stuff unrelated to the original 'everything' list concept. It's not the
anything list!