On 2/1/2013 7:12 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
And here you come back with your vocabulary problem. You don't believe in the fairy tale version of christian God, and for some mysterious reason you want throw out all notion of gods like if it was the only one.

That's not accurate. I am happy to consider other notions of gods, but they are all persons and I don't believe any of them exist. The meaning you want to assign to "God" is the ultimate foundation of the world, which I would call "urstuff" or something similar. The theory you have put forward that the world is emergent from the computations of a UD doesn't make the fundamental a person and so I can't see any reason to call it "a god" of "God" of even "ONE" (since it is very numerous).