Graham Hancock's experiences with Ayahuasca

Of course some will immediately denounce this post as irrelevant to the search
for a TOE. But, recall that CONSCIOUSNESS is the ultimate final frontier in
science and that voyagers in consciousness-altering substances have a
perspective to contribute here. This blog I find to be one of the more
convincingly serious and thought-provoking essays on the use of DMT that I have
yet encountered. In many ways, the experience of Ayahuasca seems to dovetail
with the experience of Salvia Divinorum, as I'm sure Bruno will agree. I have
tried neither, but would leap at the opportunity were it to present itself to
me.

Fascinating, Captain, fascinating.

Kim Jones.