On 07 Mar 2013, at 17:36, Terren Suydam wrote:

I have no doubt that Craig will somehow see this as a vindication of his theory and a refutation of mechanism.

All videos with cats are lovely. I agree with you that they can hardly be used to refute mechanism ...

... even when cats do drug, like you can contemplate by "youtubing" on cat and catnip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Xrcp6k8VE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mUCYZ-8vHo

Terren