On 4/10/2013 1:55 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
On 10.04.2013 22:52 Telmo Menezes said the following:

I suspect life is just meaningless from the outside. I'd say
that pain and pleasure are fine-tunned by evolution to maximise
the survivability of species in an environment that is largely
also generated by evolution. It's a strange loop.

What difference do you see when one changes evolution in your
sentence by god?

Do you see no difference?  Are the operation of both equally
mysterious to you?

I do not see any difference. I do not see that the explanation through Evolution in the sentence above is better than the explanation through God. In the sentence above, in my view, the explanatory power is at the same level, either with Evolution or with God.

Evgenii