Brent: thanx for the text, I downloaded it and still read it. Interesting.
Fun:
it says  about math objects that they are abstract. (e.g. No 3) In Hungary
children are taught that an abstract means:non tangible, e.i. not touchable
by bare hands (Hungarian has a better such expression). Jokingly:
glowing-hot iron is abstract. .