Wrong Bruno, Flying pink elephants could be 'off mass shell', virtual
elephants. Their color is a superposition of pink and not pink, which makes
them, on average, colorless unless we look *very* carefully.

Your test for 'reality' is unphysical because it assumes that *infinite
computations that consume no resources* can be accessed for confirmation of
&p.

?
p is for a true fact. It makes no sense to ask a confirmation, which
applies only to a theory or a belief.

And I was not proposing a test. Just doing the usal classical logician
joke. I can give evidence that all flying elephant on this planet, in this
branch of the wave are pink and not pink.
**
[SPK] What is it that makes p "a true fact"? If we follow fictionalism, it
is true if and only if none of those that can conceive of p have also a
counterexample of p. This seems, crudely, to be a form of the law of
excluded middle.
**

The argument is simple: a proof of a sentence is equivalent to a
computation of the model of the sentence.

That does not make sense to me. Proof is model independent.
**
[SPK] If a model of p does not exist, is a proof of p possible? I do not
see how! My concept of a pink elephant is a model. The experience of my
reading this sentence is a model. But I am thinking of model outside of the
restricted definition of a model within math proper. As I see things,
independence is not existential separability.
**

There there is a flaw in the premise of Arithmetic realism.

because you beg the question by assume a physical reality, and thus non
comp.
**
[SPK] No, I accept that the physical reality that I experience is a
construction as per COMP, it supervenes on many minds and is almost
independent of any one of them (in the limit of infinitely many minds). AR
assumes that reality is completely independent of minds and thus has a
problem: it cannot explain how many minds can agree on the existence of a
physical reality.
**

Thus I present 'fictionalism' as a way to illustrate my counterexample to
your claim of 'absolute truth' for Bp&p..

Assuming Aristotle, so again it is not an argument for non validity, but a
proposal for a different theory.
**
[SPK] Yes, it is a different theory that does not necessarily contradict
COMP. In my thinking COMP is too narrow a theory of minds. It only allows
for a single mind.