On Thu, Jul 11, 2013  Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps this suits you better then: e^(t*i) = 1 + 0

As I say there is no disputing matters of taste, but for me the first time
I saw  e^i*PI +1 = 0 the zero came as a complete surprise and that added
greatly to its beauty, but I would never have been surprised that 1 = 1 +
0.  The zero in your equation seems like a unnecessary curlicue but the
original equation had every symbol that needed to be there and not one
more. 1*E +0 = 1*MC^2 +0  just doesn't have the sex appeal of Einstein's
original E=MC^2.

  John K Clark