On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> > Serious proof of why the theory of evolution is wrong.
>> The irreducible complexity of DNA.  See attached.
>

> You put no effort into defending your Juvenile ideas so I see no reason why
> I should put any effort into attacking them.

Ditto.

I would just like to point out that, if one is to believe in a god
that created everything, then one also has to believe that this god
was malicious enough to plant an incredible amount of false evidence:
the fossil record, the phylogenetic tree and its strong correlation
between genotypical and phenotypical distance, all the evidence for
biological complexification along time, all the remains of higher
primates that look like less evolved humans, the ability of bacteria
to evolve in controlled lab experiments, the fact the genetic
algorithms work, the fact that genetic mutations occur at a rate that
match theoretical models, the Cambrian explosion, the correct
predictions on the existence of certain species based on evolutionary
theory, the fact that bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics,
the island effect in speciation and so on and so forth.

Telmo.