Does Deism appeal to you at all Brent?

-----Original Message-----
From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 12:14 am
Subject: Re: Serious proof of why the theory of evolution is wrong

On 8/5/2013 6:21 PM, Telmo Menezes wrote:

It allows annoys me how christians justify all the suffering and
verall shittiness of existence with: ah, but that is necessary
ecause God wanted us to have free will.

He apparently also wanted us to have leukemia, AIDS, plague, tsunamis,
volcanoes, malaria, polio, influenza, and smallpox.  None of which have
anything to do with 'free will', except maybe polio and smallpox which we DON'T
have because human beings found a way to suppress them.