Nazism would have gobbled down so many races and ethnic group that eventually
it would have gone after yours? It's the love of tyrants that condemns the
Third world to perpetual war and genocide.

-----Original Message-----
From: smitra <smi...@zonnet.nl>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 6:57 pm
Subject: Re: The Nazi History of the Muslim Brotherhood

Roger may start a discussion on politics and presents some very narrow
inded views, but I can present a different view that may be totally
olitically incorect but is i.m.o. the right view.
Not only is the 3rd World better off with WWII having happened, the
estern World is also better off. Without WWII, Nazism would not have
een debunked and we would gradually have evolved to become less free
ocieties. Ideas that are totally politically incorrect like
uthanizing old and handicap people to save health care costs would
ave been business as usual.
The fundamental mistake Roger makes is to think that the core moral
alues we have today are universal and that you can look back many
ecades and then condemn e.g. the Muslim Brotherhood for having
upported the Nazis back then.
In the end, Roger's brain is just executing a prgram, whatever is
gainst his moral values is encoded in his brain and that information
id not come out of thin air. Had history run a different course (and
istory has run a different course in different sectors of the
ultiverse), Roger would have supported Nazi policies himself. In fact
e can be sure that such a Nazi version of Roger exsts in the
ultiverse, because all possible programs exists.
Saibal

iteren spudboy...@aol.com:
> I do not see why Roger, needs, politics in this forum, but, so be it.
 Smitra expresses a view that decides the US, has to be ruined for the
 evil it has conspired against the wonderful, and innocent, people's
 of the 3rd world. I am guessing that when the ISI strikes India,
 using enhanced fission devices, he will be content that they detonate
 it only on legitimate military targets? Enjoy.