Hi Richard,

I appreciate.

That moving was quite a work. It is not even finished, but at least I am reconnected.

There is still no quantum algorithm for finding a needle in an haystack with 0 needle, although we might try with with quantum field (annihilation and creation superposition), but not sure it can be used to find an electrician in summer in this neighborhood.

At the time of my parents, phone company was the state, and you were reconnected the day of your moving, or at worst, the day after. Now, we have free competition with companies, which unfortunately fuse, share parts, and when you are disconnected you have to buy a GSM (!) and to give call phones to different companies, which always reply that it is a problem for the other company, ... and when they come, they do half of the work, and you have to ask the other company, which eventually come, and again do only half of the remaining work, etc. I met someone disconnected since two month. (My computer at the university is sick, and I have no portable one, sufficiently recent).

Competition is good, but not the misuse and abuse, like with anything.

Best wishes to all,

Bruno